FAQ Shipping Methods
- We ship with DHL and Budbee, select your choice at the checkout.
Europe / Rest of the world:
- We ship with DHL Freight and Deutsche Post. Please note that Deutsche Post is only available for orders over 2500 SEK (about 227€ depending on the daily exchange rate)
- Please note that due to Brexit regulations we are not able to ship to UK at the moment. We are hoping to solve this shortly.
- The standard shipping within Sweden is 60 SEK.
- The standard shipping within Germany is 125 SEK (about €12 depending on the daily exchange rate).
- Shipping with Deutsche post within Germany is 130 SEK (about 12€ depending on the daily exchange rate), note that this option is only valid on orders over 2500 SEK (about 227€ depending on the daily exchange rate)
- The cost for shipping within Europe is 145 SEK.
- The cost for shipping to Norway and non EU European countries is 235 SEK.
- The cost for shipping to the rest of the world is 350 SEK.
- For our Norwegian customers; We use the VOEC scheme (VAT On E-Commerce) which enables you to pay your Norwegian value-added tax (VAT) directly at the checkout.
- All total purchase prices and shipping fees are excluding customs duties, import fees, or any other local charges.
- For orders that are unclaimed within the specified dates given for the collection, the customer will be charged 130 SEK in addition to the initial shipping fee.
- Without permission from a legal guardian, we do not deliver to persons under the age of 18.